Friday, May 1, 2015

Educational Gaming (pre-post)

Hello again,

As much as I love my fantasy, action and role playing games, I also have to admit, I have always had a soft spot for educational gaming. I grew up playing Treasure Mountain, and that memory always stuck with me, and was primarily the reason why I developed the love for gaming and technology that I have now. 


In the spirit of this, I will be giving away some educational software this week. I am going to list a post this weekend (Saturday/Sunday Morning) and at the end I will have a quick poll. Just by answering the poll, it will enter you in the drawing. You also can gain extra votes by:
So you can have a total of 4 entries per household for the giveaway! 

I am going to be giving away 1-3 copies of Brainversity's software 
the more people we can get to join in on the activity this coming week, the more I will give away, so getting your friends involved will increase your chances of winning. 


But that's not all! I will be holding a recorded seminar on the importance of video games in culture, as well as how to properly instill appropriate gaming tendencies throughout childhood and adolescence. So everyone wins!

Stayed tuned for the post to go live in the next 24-48 hours!


Over and Out,
Adam@WASD_Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment